Installation & Setup
- Install "Enupal Snapshot" in the sidebar menu, under the
Plugin Storeavailable on Craft CMS RC1
- Search: Enupal Snapshot
- Click on "Install"
Install wkhtmltopdf #
Install wkhtmltopdf on Ubuntu via command line #
Enupal Snapshot requires that you have installed wkhtmltopdf in the server, the next commands were tested on:
- Ubuntu 16.04 x64
$ wget https://github.com/wkhtmltopdf/wkhtmltopdf/releases/download/0.12.5/wkhtmltox_0.12.5-1.trusty_amd64.deb $ sudo dpkg -i wkhtmltox_0.12.5-1.trusty_amd64.deb $ sudo apt -f install
- Ubuntu 18.04 x64
$ sudo apt-get install -y software-properties-common && \ sudo apt-add-repository -y "deb http://security.ubuntu.com/ubuntu xenial-security main" && \ sudo apt-get -yq update && \ sudo apt-get install -y libxrender1 libfontconfig1 libx11-dev libjpeg62 libxtst6 \ fontconfig xfonts-75dpi xfonts-base libpng12-0 && \ wget "https://downloads.wkhtmltopdf.org/0.12/0.12.5/wkhtmltox_0.12.5-1.xenial_amd64.deb" && \ sudo dpkg -i wkhtmltox_0.12.5-1.xenial_amd64.deb && \ sudo apt-get -f install
- Once we have installed wkhtmltopdf in our server let's add the path of the bin files in the Enupal Snapshot settings
- In the Craft CMS dashboard click on settings
- At the bottom in the plugins sections, go ahead an click on the Enupal Snapshot icon
- Add the path to wkhtmltopdf usually is: /usr/local/bin/wkhtmltopdf
- Add the path to and wkhtmltoimage usually is: /usr/local/bin/wkhtmltoimage
- Save your settings
Install wkhtmltopdf on MacOS High Sierra 10.13.6 #
Enupal Snapshot requires that you have installed wkhtmltopdf, the next command were tested on brew:
$ brew update && brew cask install wkhtmltopdf
Copy the wkhtmltopdf and wkhtmltoimage bin files paths and paste it to the Enupal Snapshot settings.
Install wkhtmltopdf on windows #
Please download wkhtmltopdf 0.12.5.
Find the bin folder, in that folder, you'll see the wkhtmltopdf and wkhtmltoimage files. Here you can copy the path and paste it in the Enupal Snapshot Settings.
If the wkhtmltopdf path is not correct you'll see and "Wrong path" error.