The new technologies, related to our environment, are streamlining, optimizing and perfecting some activities that we carry out in our day to day life. But nevertheless, for many, this is still a taboo, which is terrified by the mere idea of thinking that a software attached to a machine can do something better than us or even replace us. However, I think we are intelligent people and we can adapt to these changes and stop fearing a simple machine. And for those people who are not 100% experts in technology and who often search and look for quotes for hours and hours in the technological field, Geek or nerd quotes that inspire us and we can transmit what we want, or just want to post something to teach our followers and the world how much we identify with it. Here I leave you a compilation of some quotes in which in some way or another we have identified ourselves in Enupal or simply because we love it. But if you have a different phrase to these do not forget to leave it in our comments and so we can interact.
16. "Be good with nerds. It is very likely that you will end up working for one of them. " - Bill Gates
17. "Today most software exists not to solve a problem, but to interface with other software" - I. O. Angell
18. "The Internet is becoming the central square of the global village of tomorrow." -
19. "Computing is the beginning, the computer is the tool". > em cache = "background-color: initial;" data-redactor-style-cache = "background-color: initial;"
19. "Computing is the beginning, the computer is the tool". > em cache = "background-color: initial;"> - Robert Denning
20. "We have to stop optimizing for programmers and start optimizing for users" - Jeff Atwood
21. "The computers themselves, and the software not yet developed will develop the way we learn." - Steve Jobs
22. "A computer can be called intelligent if it succeeds in deceiving a person into thinking he is a human being." - Alan Mathison Turing
23. "Things do not have to change the world to be important." - Steve Jobs
24. "Passwords are like underwear. You can not let anyone see it, you should change it regularly and you should not share it with strangers "- Chris Pirillo
25. "Innovation is what distinguishes one leader from the others". - Steve Jobs
26. "The key to success in business is to detect where the world is going and get there first." - Bill Gates
27. "Computers are good at following instructions, not reading your mind" - Donald Knuth
28. "The best way to get correct information from the Usenet forums is to send something wrong and wait for corrections" - Matthew Austern
29. "Programs must be written for people to read, and only incidentally, for the machines to run" - Abelson and Sussman
30. "Commenting on the code is like cleaning the bathroom; nobody wants to do it, but the result is always a more pleasant experience for oneself and his guests "- Ryan Campbell
31. "Before a software is reusable it should be usable" - Ralph Johnson
32. "Do not document the problem; fix it "- Atli Björgvin Oddsson
33. "The computer was born to solve problems that did not exist before" - Bill Gates
34. "The only people who have anything to fear from free software are those whose products have an even lower value" - David Emery
35. "Never trust a computer that you can not throw through the window" - Steve Wosniak
36. "It's great to work with computers. They do not argue, they remember everything and they do not drink your beer "- Paul Leary
37. "<p> If you can imagine, you can program </ p>"
38. "I'm not perfect but my code yes"
39. "The programmers made a deal with God, he does not make systems and we do not do miracles"
40. "On my machine, if it works"
41. The code is like a letter that you write to your "I of the future" and to other developers. It must be understood.
There is a lot of variety, there is a lot to say about this boom in technology and a lot of experience and wisdom in each of these phrases, right? Therefore today it is necessary to adapt to the changes that are generated in our environment in terms of technological innovation and which are reasons of interest for any person, company or institution in any field.
- Enupal -